|Our two outdoor pools will be closed for winter from Tuesday 4 May 2021|
(our swim School will remain open)
We are open for business. Please follow the Queensland Government requirements in respect to social distancing, carrying masks, etc. Please check in using the QR code on arrival. You can also check in using this link.
The Plantation offers a range of facilities including:
- Activities Pool – including two slides, spa area and walk in entry
- Children’s playground with Pirate Ship
- 25 metre six lane swimming pool
- Kiosk (nuggets, chips, drinks and ice-cream, etc)
- Small retails shop (goggles, togs, swimming aids, etc)
- Free heated electric BBQ
- Pergola’s and party bookings
- Playing Fields
- Change room, toilets and disability toilet/shower
- Tennis Courts and Beach Volley Ball
Our learn to swim program is based on the concept of learning through play and water exploration for our younger students and incorporating self-survival skills with swimming strokes, embracing our renowned ‘Swim and Survive‘ program. We aim to create the best water safety and swimming program for children of all ages and abilities.