You’re invited to a Royal Picnic!
In celebration of Queen Elizabeth II 2022 Platinum Jubilee, Royal Life Saving Queensland will be hosting a Picnic in the Park Fundraiser at The Plantation Aquatic Centre, Gumdale.
Royal Life Saving Queensland is a not-for-profit organisation focused on reducing drowning and promoting healthy, active and skilled communities through innovative, reliable, evidence based advocacy; strong and effective partnerships and quality programs, products and services.
Date: 4th June 2022
Time: 12.00 – 2.00pm
Entry Cost: Gold Coin Donation
There will be an array of exciting activities taking place over the course of the event, these will include:
– A Royal Raffle – there will be a variety of prizes and prize packs up for grabs, with prizes donated from our incredible sponsors
> Tickets will be 1 for $2, 3 for $5, 7 for $10 and 16 for $20 – we will be selling these during the week leading up to the event and on the day.
– Best Tiara/Crown making competition – with an exciting prize up for grabs!
– An array of ‘English Games’ taking place, such as Tug-o-War, Badminton and Croquet
– Trivia – for all of the royalists
– An assortment of cakes and sweets for sale
Please bring your own picnic blankets/pillows and any snacks you may want. Our Kiosk will also be open, selling hot chips, cold drinks and more. Additionally, we will have BBQ’s available for use!
If you would like to donate directly to drowning prevention, please visit the link below:
OUR RAFFLE PRIZES
Raffle Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence on 16 May 2022 and conclude on 4 June 2022 at 1.00pm AEST
- Entrants will need to be present at the event on 4 June 2022 to claim a prize.
- Raffle Prize winners will be drawn and announced over our PA system on the day (4 June 2022 at approximately 1.30pm). Each prize winner will have 5 minutes to collect their prize.
- If a prize winner fails to collect their prize within 5 minutes, the prize may be re-drawn at our option.
- Judges decision are final, in particular in respect to the procedures for drawing of prizes and selecting winners.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Royal Life Saving Queensland shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
We are beyond grateful for your support!